[sdiy] ADc & DAC voltage dividers.. fixed resistors values finally..

René Schmitz synth at schmitzbits.de
Mon Feb 15 13:55:37 CET 2021

In addition to what Veronica wrote, you might also need to watch out for
the bias current of the ADCs VIN pin.

10uA amounts to about 19mV when looking into 3.01k||4.99k. Fine if the
current was constant over temperature

and the voltage range. But likely it isn't and causes errors. The
solution for both (the bandwith as pointed out below, and the offset
current)

is to lower the impedance driving VIN. I would maybe move the divider
ahead of the opamp, and drive the pin directly.

With a bit of protection for the VIN pin, say by current limiting the
opamps output.

Best,

  René