[sdiy] ADc & DAC voltage dividers.. fixed resistors values finally..

Mike Beauchamp list at mikebeauchamp.com
Sun Feb 14 22:58:39 CET 2021

On 2/14/21 4:46 PM, Jean-Pierre Desrochers wrote:
> Mike,
> If I end up doing well on that I'll let the list knowing what I've done.
> Thanks.
> But what is your opinion on the shown final ADC/DAC hardware ?

Thanks Jean-Pierre,
Your new schematic now looks almost exactly like my sample and hold
schematic. But I was only going for 14bit accuracy, so I can't comment
on whether yours is good enough for your application - I'll leave that
to the experts in this group.

I can only say that mine worked "good" - I was getting between 0 and 5mV
of deviation after adding a constant offset in software. That is why I'm
very interested in any sort of auto-correction and look up table
generation that can correct for this.

Mike