[sdiy] Digital accumulator VCO core?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Sat Feb 13 00:49:53 CET 2021

> If you do a polyblep you correct the sample just before and just after the transition to "blend" the fractional-sample-position step into whole samples, but I don't get what the curve is supposed to be or how you design it.

> Gordonjcp

I might be wrong (I've been adding sinewaves together for so long I've never used these techniques) but on a quick read I think one way of looking at it is you are effectively generating a copy of just the aliases then subtracting them from the signal so they (mostly) cancel out the problematic ones.