[sdiy] Digital accumulator VCO core?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Feb 12 13:05:04 CET 2021

This is amazing.
While reading this I thought this is something like Fairlight on
steroids, and at the end you said it yourself :)
But this is much more, all those years of devlopment. Listing all the
features takes more time than building a simple synth.
Surely stunning surprise of the day. Or of the year.
Is there any website documenting development of this, with pics and sounds?

Roman