[sdiy] Digital accumulator VCO core?

Guy McCusker guy.mccusker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 20:14:37 CET 2021

There won't be any "down" because the current is the output of an
exponential converter.

So the integrator will just ramp up. Why not reset it every time it
gets to a certain value, say 5V? Then measure the frequency of the
resets and use that as your oscillator frequency.

The fact that you have already built an analog VCO at this point
should be considered a benefit rather than a bitter irony.