[sdiy] Digital accumulator VCO core?

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 13:40:51 CET 2021

This is true in that the anti-aliasing filter limits the bandwidth of
the signal, making it constant between sampling periods before it gets
to the ADC. However, that's not the same as sampling the whole charge
that was transported in the time between the sampling intervals. In
specific, the anti-aliasing filter will shunt a portion of that charge
to ground, bypassing the ADC.