[sdiy] Digital accumulator VCO core?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Thu Feb 11 11:21:48 CET 2021

That's what I did long time ago in my polysynth, but using 5 bits. They
were actually hardwired to 5-bit R-2R DACs, but with accessible
individual square wvaes too.
The sonic results were not impressive, so late I decided to add
32-sample wavetables, and that was much better. It still sounds like
"bzzzz" but many different types of bzzzz.

Roman