[sdiy] Keyboard style switches for synth keyboards? Keys from PBT plastic?

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Sat Feb 6 03:31:49 CET 2021

Are you talking about the thermoplastic, polybutylene terephthalate?

Also, are you planning to make piano-style keys with these tactile switches? ... or are you unattached to the piano ergonomics, and just want a unique interface for triggering synth gate / notes?

I like the idea of polyphonic aftertouch using Hall effect or even optical - if anyone is making the latter.

Brian