[sdiy] Tap tempo question

Kylee Kennedy kmkennedy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 22:25:07 CET 2021

In my small testing with an audio delay idea on Teensy. I sometimes would
goof on the first two taps either rushing or hesitating to really hit that
first one on the beat I was listening to.
So I programmed it to not accept a super fast tempo and listen to the last
two steps after waiting a step or two. I usually tap four times to set
tempo.

Great thread, Let us know what solution you end up with.

Kylee