[sdiy] Tap tempo question

Markus markusthegeek at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 01:43:52 CET 2021

 sounds like Tom Wiltshire from Electric Druid would be the expert on this. is he on this list?
https://electricdruid.net/electric-druid-chips-the-next-generation/

 I am currently working on a delay module using a PIC uC to control the delay time so adding in a tap function. Thus far, I have the PIC measuring the time between two consecutive taps to determine the delay time. But it occurred to me that sometimes when I use a tap tempo, I tap multiple times with the assumption that the multiple taps are averaged. Does anyone have an opinion on which is the more sensible or accepted way to do this?  _______________________________________________
Synth-diy mailing list
Synth-diy at synth-diy.org
Selling or trading? Use marketplace at synth-diy.org