[sdiy] Battery power for eurorack

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Fri Dec 31 12:31:44 CET 2021

Most batteries like that have a dc-dc convertor inside them anyway :-)

I don’t know why people think switchers have to be noisy.  To me there’s nothing worse than 50/100Hz still leaking through umpteen thousand microfarads of smoothing.    Apply that much smoothing to a >50kHz switcher and the noise would be below the cosmic background noise level.