[sdiy] Outside Synth DIY topics but could be of some interest..

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Dec 24 01:33:42 CET 2021

Well, I meant ideal diode, not regular or shottky diode. They are also
called "smart bypas diode". It's basicaly a FET with charge pump, and
it's just a few milivolts drop even at few amps current. See SM74611 for
example. This is rather for more powerful stuff than a buch of weak
batteries, but there are also other ideal diodes and controllers.

Roman