[sdiy] Searching WM8731 in SSOP-28

[E-RM] Email Support info at e-rm.de
Tue Aug 31 12:40:11 CEST 2021

Sure, Octopart we have checked, but a-source is a good and new one to
RFQ, thanks a bunch.

Unfortunately there are more and more reports about brokers popping up
on the market that are just pure scam. And sometimes they somehow even
seem to make it into Octopart, for example
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/infinite-electronic.com

Max