[sdiy] Love Hultén designs

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 07:50:44 CEST 2021

https://www.lovehulten.com/

I thought his construction method of cases and front panels, while
seemingly fairly simple, is also very interesting.

Of course, the prices are astronomical, but you can still learn
something from it.

The guts are completely uninteresting, though. The synth is just a
Korg Minilogue inside. Sorry, correction - it's just a case... which
costs over 6x what the Minilogue does... and you have to get the guts
yourself. But it's still pretty.

BTW, I saw this on a social network sponsored ad, hard-selling it for
$25, saying there are only 40 left and 15 people are watching it right
now. Obvious scam, but I was intrigued by the design, so I decided to
look it up.