[sdiy] Custom Enclosure service?

TERRY SHULTZ thx1138 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 30 17:29:45 CEST 2021

Hi All,

I use Schroff for my custom box and final production I will use Steel enclosures, Steel boxes are in the small runs are cheaper than aluminum.

My higher production boxes are extruded aluminum made for me in China and custom front/back panels are made for me in China.

If any one is interested I can Supply a picture and drawing of this extruded box.

Best regards,

Terry