[sdiy] Custom Enclosure service?

Spiros Makris spirosmakris92 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 13:50:56 CEST 2021

Hello list,
I am looking for someone who can make a metal enclosure for me, to fit a
device with buttons, jacks etc. I think I have enough budget available to
delegate this to someone else who'll do it better than me (metalworking is
really not my strong point).

Specs are still a bit vague, I expect the size to be around 20x15cm, with
holes and cutouts on two of the sides (top and back). Some method of
marking the front panel with letters will be nice too. I'm looking for just
a couple of units. The specific method of manufacture doesn't concern me,
but I suppose a sheet metal enclosure or routing an off the self box would
be the most accessible options for me?
I guess I'm looking for suggestions of either professionals who offer this
service for small quantities or any fellow hobbyist who has the required
tools and might be willing to take up a small project.