[sdiy] Best chinese PCB manufacturer (cheap and fast) to Canada and USA ?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Sun Aug 29 16:52:49 CEST 2021

I tend to have my PCBs SMD loaded and then once back in the UK I pay a couple of 'desperate for some cash' students to add in all the TH stuff.  For things like resistors and so on the JLCPCB price is possibly cheaper, but if you're soldering loads of 40 pin DIL sockets the students win out.  Remember all the TH stuff also incurs the $4(?) per component type charge for getting from their stores so you really need to reduce your number of types of components.  Not a problem here in the UK of course - I just send the PCB and the parts to be soldered in.