[sdiy] headphone driver for synths

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Sun Aug 29 07:56:54 CEST 2021

There is no extra current in any pins of the opamp, why whould they blow?
Even at step input drive, the transistor will start pumping more current
only after the opam's own output transistor is already doing it, so the
current wil flow to the load, not back to opamp's output. And even if it
did, there's nothing that can take sink down to negative supply more
than normal standalone operation.

Roman