[sdiy] Best chinese PCB manufacturer (cheap and fast) to Canada and USA ?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Sun Aug 29 00:10:07 CEST 2021

It's not just OSHPark (who I've never used) with those mouse bites, lots of others have them too.  That's what first attracted me to JLCPCB as if I order a PCB of 100mm wide it comes back exactly 100mm wide and slides nicely into the 100mm wide slots on the brand of cases I normally use without any graunching or touching up needed.