[sdiy] Best chinese PCB manufacturer (cheap and fast) to Canada and USA ?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Sun Aug 29 00:06:01 CEST 2021

I don't think it's a case of asking for poor quality, just the right quality for the product.   Some years ago I designed a range of PABX call recorders - you know those "please note your call may be recorded for training purposes" - and cheap definitely went out of the window, as indeed did fast, as it needed to be telecoms quality and last 25 years.  And they are very expensive with no corners cut.   Now some people will pay for that quality in a music audio product - Neve, Cadac, Midas, etc - but far more people want cheap and adequate - Behringer, Mackie, etc.

The people here designing commercially will know their target market and choose their PCB supplier accordingly.