[sdiy] Best chinese PCB manufacturer (cheap and fast) to Canada and USA ?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Aug 27 10:14:09 CEST 2021

I never claimed about aerospace thing. We have military/aerospace
factories here but from obvious reasons I have no chance to ever find
out where they make their PCBs or if they do it by themselves.
There are numerouos PCB fabs making better quality than JLC and better
capabilities, available to anyone with small order and not THAT
expensive. I mean like 2.5 mils burried vias and stuff like that.
Nevertheless I tend to order mostly from JLC because I need many simple
designs, like 20 per one order. It would be worth making them locally if
I had large quantities of single design.

Roman