[sdiy] Best chinese PCB manufacturer (cheap and fast) to Canada and USA ?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Thu Aug 26 15:34:23 CEST 2021

More like 5-10, not 100 times more expensive.
And only if you order more than typical DIYer for home use.
For small runs or prototypes this gets cheaper than China, because of
shipping and customs cost.

There's also this free offer with free shipping from allPCB I have to
try yet. Not sure how our customs would react for free stuff with free
shipping.

Roman