[sdiy] Best chinese PCB manufacturer (cheap and fast) to Canada and USA ?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Thu Aug 26 11:25:12 CEST 2021

I would argue about quality. There are PCB houses in my country making
even higher quality than JLCPCB and others. They also offer fast service.
Unfortunately they are much more expensive, I used them only when I had
to from various reasons.

My impression is that JLCPCB is cheaper than PCBWAY, but slightly
inferior quality. Also, PCBWAY does the panelization way better than
JLCPCB. If I want routing, I'd rather make the design already panelized
by meself for JLC.

Roman