[sdiy] Best chinese PCB manufacturer (cheap and fast) to Canada and USA ?

jslee john at sleefamily.org
Thu Aug 26 03:39:41 CEST 2021

Been using Seeed for years and occasionally OSHPark.

Seeed I have no complaints with; never had damaged boards or other surprises (except for my own dumbass errors, of course, which I have got better at avoiding)

OSHPark seem alright also but I’ve found that PCBs from them often seem to have mousebites on the edges rather than being fully routed out, no good for a front panel. Maybe I missed a tickbox somewhere.

When comparing OSHPark on price, remember that their PCBs are (or were when I last used them…) all at least ENIG in finish type, so a little more expensive than plain old HASL.

John