[sdiy] Best chinese PCB manufacturer (cheap and fast) to Canada and USA ?

Andrei Kudryavtsev andrei.kudryavtsev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 01:41:25 CEST 2021

To avoid starting another thread, I'd like to extend the question to front
panel manufacturing, such as eurorack from aluminum. (a-like front panel
designer, but cheaper)...

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 4:14 PM Chris McDowell via Synth-diy <
synth-diy at synth-diy.org> wrote:

> I have used PCBWay, and their quality is pretty good. The website requires
> more human interaction than JLCPCB, and JLC will place all of my passives,
> op amps, headers, etc, for the same or similar cost, so it is a total no
> brainer for me
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Aug 25, 2021, at 4:40 PM, Oren Leavitt via Synth-diy <
> synth-diy at synth-diy.org> wrote:
> >
> > Anybody use PCBWay? I've had great service and quality with PCBWay.
> I've always received my boards in about one week from China to USA
> >
> > I also use BasicPCB (USA based) for small quantities
> >
> > - Oren
> >
> >> On 8/25/21 3:24 PM, Chris McDowell via Synth-diy wrote:
> >> I'm also using JLCPCB. great prices and wildly affordable low volume
> assembly.
> >>
> >> chris
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone

> complaints, just better pricing through JLC).

> pcbs ?

Andrei Kudryavtsev,

My last album *Two Match - The 1st Fill* on iTunes
<http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-1st-fill/id1241529125>
or Free on Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/album/4aM8DzmN5yi4ho1gcmC8ls>!

Follow me on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/andrei.kudryavtsev.5>,
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/deftaudio/>