[sdiy] headphone driver for synths

Dave Brown davebr at modularsynthesis.com
Thu Aug 26 01:06:01 CEST 2021

I just built a vintage Buchla 275 reverb module which uses that topology. It works quite nicely. It worked better with a TL071 than with the original vintage MC1456. The module consists of a panel with control circuitry and a separate reverb unit that uses a similar circuit to drive the reverb tank. I have details on my 275 page at https://modularsynthesis.com/mems/275der/275der.htm

Dave