[sdiy] Best chinese PCB manufacturer (cheap and fast) to Canada and USA ?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Wed Aug 25 23:27:20 CEST 2021

One hint with JLCPCB - if you don't use EasyEDA to actually design the PCB then import the design from say Kicad into EasyEDA, recheck the DRC there, then upload directly from EasyEDA to their servers.  There seem to be a lot of 'less than' versus 'less than or equal to' and similar things that can throw problems once they have your Gerbers.