[sdiy] Searching WM8731 in SSOP-28

Eric Brombaugh ebrombaugh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 00:39:11 CEST 2021

Take a look at the TLV320AIC23BPW from TI - it's *almost* a direct
replacement for the WM8731SEDS. In particular:

* analog specs are virtually identical
* control register layout appears to be the same
* pinout only differs where two of the control pins are swapped, and
that won't affect designs which use I2C.
* I believe the package is the same, but you should check to be sure.

Both Digi-Key and Mouser have stock when I checked a few minutes ago.

Good Luck!

Eric