[sdiy] Searching WM8731 in SSOP-28

Ben Stuyts ben at stuyts.nl
Tue Aug 24 20:30:15 CEST 2021

Have you looked on octopart.com <http://octopart.com/>? I see them available at some independent distributors/brokers, and at least you have a better chance of working parts than on Ali. Prices are through the roof though.

If you are looking for a broker, I can vouch for a-source.nl <http://a-source.nl/>.

Ben