[sdiy] Transition to Lead-Free Hand Soldering

sleepy_dog at gmx.de sleepy_dog at gmx.de
Sat Aug 21 17:16:22 CEST 2021

Have I claimed they don't list it?
I said they would not let me buy it. That implies that they do list it
and I tried - think a little.
Have you actually *bought* that recently?
Actually try it. you might get as far as putting it in the shopping cart
and going to the checkout.

TME and Batronix (IIRC) would not let me actually  buy it.
I don't know about exact regulations and whether some places are acting
early on some future policy and some don't, or something.
Though, you have not actually bought it from Conrad. So maybe not.

cheater cheater: