[sdiy] Transition to Lead-Free Hand Soldering

sleepy_dog at gmx.de sleepy_dog at gmx.de
Sat Aug 21 17:09:30 CEST 2021

cheater cheater via Synth-diy:
> It just means that stories about having to ask people to buy stuff for
> you via a company aren't really accurate. Maybe if you need a special
> solder. But not really.

No special solder. Sn40Pb60 - from reputable brands with known quality,
though. They explicitly stated they are not allowed to sell it to me.
And the place where my buddy's company ordered it said the same when I
tried to buy there myself.
It's not a "inaccurate story" if you only can come up with someone who
gives no shit about regulations selling Chinese product of unknown
quality and shelf life on ebay.