[sdiy] Transition to Lead-Free Hand Soldering

sleepy_dog at gmx.de sleepy_dog at gmx.de
Sat Aug 21 14:36:18 CEST 2021

cheater cheater via Synth-diy:
> Leaded paste is easily available. Unless you're a manufacturer, RoHS
> doesn't matter. Less lead will contrary to popular belief not save the
> environment or anyone's health.

Says you. A private person cannot buy leaded solder in Germany anymore.
I tried to order from Poland's TME.eu - they wouldn't let me. From here,
not either.
I asked a friend who needed some himself and ordered via his company and
gave me some of it ;)
I must have like 2..3 kg now in different diameters. That should last me
a while.