[sdiy] Transition to Lead-Free Hand Soldering

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Sat Aug 21 10:32:05 CEST 2021

W dniu 2021-08-21 o 05:54, Mike Beauchamp pisze:

> Thanks Roman, some really good information here. I've never heard of
> any of those solder brands before, but it sounds like the Koki or
> Felder are worth trying. Which Koki are you using:
>
> https://www.ko-ki.co.jp/en/products/detail/26/
> https://www.ko-ki.co.jp/en/products/detail/27/

Well, Koki is like top solder company from Japan. Felder and Stannol are
very popular in Europe.
I'll have to check my old orders for exact partnumber on Monday when I
get back to the office.
Like I said, I'm not using Koki wires anymore, but it's my first choice
manufacturer for solder paste. It does amazing job even after expiration
date.

> They also make one that is specifically "High Reliability" for
> automotive aviation and industrial.
>
> https://www.ko-ki.co.jp/en/products/detail/29/
this one looks cool, my local distributor never had this one. I wouldn't
be surpised if it cost 200EUR per reel.

Roman