[sdiy] Transition to Lead-Free Hand Soldering

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Fri Aug 20 08:59:03 CEST 2021

Well, I forgot to add that, while I don't change tip temperature, I do
change tip type/size for different applications - just a handful of
sizes covers 99% of tasks, with a big one obvs for applications that
need decent heat transfer.
Also, cleaning cleaning cleaning - perhaps leaded is more forgiving?

I'm guessing you're working entirely lead-free, Mattias?

(smiles & waves to you!)

Tom

--
BugBrand LTD