[sdiy] Soldering copper to aluminum using indium

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 09:10:57 CEST 2021

Just one question - sorry for the flood of replies - why didn't you
pre-tin the surfaces first and then join them like I outline in my
previous email? I assume that is because the indium wouldn't bond to
the glass/crystal anyways, and you just wanted a mechanical fit rather
than a metallurgic joint, would that be correct?