[sdiy] Simulator for The Oscilloscope Artist

Terry Bowman ka4hjh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 02:57:35 CEST 2021

For years I've wanted to probe deeper into the workings of The Oscilloscope Artist...

Blog post with pdf download here: https://www.astarcloseup.com/2016/02/the-oscilloscope-artist.html <https://www.astarcloseup.com/2016/02/the-oscilloscope-artist.html>

Half of the circuit is four classic Schmitt Trigger/Integrator LFOs and that part I understand. It's the second part, particularly the phase shifting, that I'd like to understand better.

I'm not familiar with any circuit simulators although I've read about most of them. What do you suggest? I'm in the Mac universe.

It would be nice to have a model of the LFO to start with. Thanks in advance!

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

“...the book said something astonishing, a very big thought. The stars, it said, were suns but very far away. The Sun was a star but close up.”—Carl Sagan, "The Backbone Of Night", Cosmos, 1980