[sdiy] Need goog working rotary encoder in C code..

John Speth johnspeth at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 15:20:48 CEST 2021

 Clean edges are expected with a new encoder. That's what makes debounced design and testing so difficult. If you had noisy switches, you can work on code that can address bounce. Without noisy switches, you can't. For starters, until your switches start to bounce, you have the benefit of working with a perfect model of switches (which means you should never miss edges that don't bounce).
JJS