[sdiy] headphone driver for synths

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Wed Aug 25 00:26:28 CEST 2021

Looking inside gear that I've owned over the years, I have seen plenty of purpose-designed headphone amplifier chips. I've never designed with them or looked at the pricing, so they might not be the best choice for all situations, but they certainly have plenty of power and the data sheet example circuits will certainly be aimed at driving headphone loads.

Brian