[sdiy] Searching WM8731 in SSOP-28

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Tue Aug 24 17:09:39 CEST 2021

Your best bet is probably to order several lots of 10 to 50 from AliExpress and religiously test what turns up before soldering them in.  Reclaim off AliExpress for anything that is dead/counterfeit.
I've bought 100s of the WM8731SEDS from various suppliers over the past 4 years there and only had a few duds.