[sdiy] Searching WM8731 in SSOP-28

[E-RM] Email Support info at e-rm.de
Tue Aug 24 16:52:11 CEST 2021

Dear List,

this is my first post and I'd quickly like to introduce myself: My name
is Max and I run E-RM here in Berlin, Germany. We are a 5 person
boutique manufacturer for music electronics. I have been reading here
for almost 6 years now, but I have to leave silence at this point with a
request for help:

We kind of got all right through the global part shortage, but now it
recently struck us for our polygogo module - we can't source WM8731SEDS
anywhere for our next production runs before next year. I know that this
part is used in a few other modules, for example Mutable Instruments, so
I'd like to the chance and ask:

Is here anyone on this list who has some stock and would be willing to
sell any? Or has any advice for trustworthy brokers? Or... any other tips?

Any help would be really much appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Max

--
www.e-rm.de
www.facebook.com/erfindungsbuero

--
Erfindungsbüro GmbH - Ritterstr. 3 - DE-10969 Berlin

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg- HRB 206172 B
Geschäftsführer: Maximilian Rest

VAT DE323613511