[sdiy] Decent 192kHz USB audio-interface

Lanterman, Aaron D aaron.lanterman at ece.gatech.edu
Fri Apr 30 07:54:15 CEST 2021

> On Apr 29, 2021, at 8:50 AM, Andrew Simper <andy at cytomic.com> wrote:
>
> I recommend grabbing one from RME, I know people that use them for underwater acoustics at 192 kHz and are happy with them.

Aside from sample rates — I have to say RME is really impressive in terms of long-term support. They’re still providing updated drivers for my Fireface 800 — and that’s a 16 year old box!!!! I’m rocking native Apple silicon drivers on my M1 MacBook Air and it’s rock solid. (And for that matter, it’s always been rock solid).

- Aaron