[sdiy] touch-sensitive switches - how?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Wed Apr 28 08:35:13 CEST 2021

There are specialized chips which do only that. I can't recall part
number, but they are aveilable in 1 and a few output versions up to a
dozen maybe. I think Microchip makes them among many others.

Some time ago I have bought touch switches using such chip at
Aliexpress, &0.15 for ready to use touch switch, can be configured as
toggling or momentary, active high or active low. Works great. Search
for TTP223.

Roman