[sdiy] touch-sensitive switches - how?

Guy McCusker guy.mccusker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 21:07:00 CEST 2021

I believe the TKB design is an evolution / refinement of one that
Serge published in Synapse in 1977. You can find the original article
here: https://www.neatnetnoise.com/synapse-january-february-1977-page--24
and the CGS version of the circuit here:
https://sdiy.info/wiki/CGS_touch_responsive_keyboard

Guy.