[sdiy] [AH] Lossless synthesizer demos?

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 08:04:38 CEST 2021

No, the doctor was clueless and wanted to cut open my eardrum and told
me I'll probably go deaf anyways. I didn't listen to the idiot and
just kept searching. I clued him in on the fact that I think the ear's
just stuck full of fluid and he wouldn't listen - insisted on an
operation and said that "sometimes people just go deaf in one ear".