[sdiy] [AH] Lossless synthesizer demos?

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 23:38:35 CEST 2021

I've had tinnitus and I was going deaf on one ear until I randomly had
an idea to try a thing that a few years later turned out to be this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCller%27s_maneuver
and everything's fully 100% now.

Anyways, I'm looking for lossless demos, so if anyone has any good
sources, let me know. Just to put this thread back on topic.