[sdiy] Calculating cable capacitance effect

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 19:03:36 CEST 2021

Yeah, worth remembering. That's why people make instrument cables
which are different from interconnects. I'm connecting a Bryston 10B's
output to Bryston 3B, 4B, and 7B. All are the SST2 version. They'll be
getting replaced soon enough when Bruno Putzeys comes out with higher
power modules this year. Next I'll be waiting for his DAC modules...