[sdiy] replacement transistor DB/parametric search

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Fri Apr 16 22:15:34 CEST 2021

Great link, thanks! HDD goes chomp, chomp, chomp...

I have an NTE one and I used to have an ECG. Not sure what happened to
that. I think the ECG one is better. NTE seemed to have a limited
repertoire compared to ECG (like 20 0r 30 years ago, ... whenever I
bought them). I remember ECG also came on a searchable CD or set of
floppies at one point. I might have that in a box somewhere. I think NTE
bought out ECG some time ago.

Another decent one is Towers International Transistor Elector. Easily
found on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?&_nkw=Towers+International+Transistor+Elector

GB