[sdiy] replacement transistor DB/parametric search

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 18:54:49 CEST 2021

I have a couple of old volumes such as this ECG Semiconductor
Replacement (there's also NTE), though I've never had the need to use
it, and I can only wonder if it would be useful if I did need it. The
parts generally cross to the company's own proprietary part numbers.
Regardless, here's a scan, scroll down for the PDF:
https://archive.org/details/EcgSemiconductorsMasterReplacementGuide1989