[sdiy] replacement transistor DB/parametric search

Michael E Caloroso mec.forumreader at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 18:30:15 CEST 2021

Not much of a database for substitution use.  It is missing some
important parametrics like VCEmax, hfe range, conditions for them, and
package.  That's just the BJTs.

I'm not aware of an online tool, but I've been building a spreadsheet
of my own.  Not many components in it at the moment, only has those
for my personal units.

Sometimes no direct substitution is possible.  IE there are some
package types that have been long obsolete.  There is one transistor I
know of used in the Leslie 760/770 for which no suitable replacement
has been found.

MC