[sdiy] replacement transistor DB/parametric search

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Fri Apr 16 16:41:39 CEST 2021

Check the attached ZIP file..

Transistors database..

De : Synth-diy [mailto:synth-diy-bounces at synth-diy.org] De la part de thresholdpeople via Synth-diy
Envoyé : 16 avril 2021 10:17
À : bbob
Cc : synth-diy mailing list
Objet : Re: [sdiy] replacement transistor DB/parametric search

Mouser has a very good parameter search for the latter option. Be sure to double check the datasheets, as I've found occasional mistakes, but generally it's quite good, and at the least gets you into the right ball park.

Digikey has something similar.

I'm not personally aware of any reference databases that are meant for part swaps. Mostly that stuff comes up conversationally, or often the manufacturer will recommend replacements when they send EOL announcements.

Boris